Bookkeeping CourseStarts June 15, 2015
Companies are always thinking of how they will manage their finances. No companies and business owners will say that they don’t need bookkeeping services. There is always a need for bookkeepers in the world of business.
Bookkeepers are all-purpose accountants. They are responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll taxes, auditing and just about any other financial function an employer needs. And because bookkeepers can work independently, they can also work with the accounting team.
Jobs that awaits after taking this 8 months course:
|Accounting Clerk||Accounts Payable Clerk||Accounts Receivable Clerk|
|Audit Clerk||Tax Return Preparer||Benefits Officer|
|Pay and Benefits Clerk||Bank Clerk||Pay Clerk|
|Payroll Officer||Bank Teller||Payroll Administrator|
|Income Tax Clerk||General Accounting||Accounting Clerk|
|Office Manager||Finance Clerk||Office Administrator|
|Payroll Administrator||Payroll Clerk||Administrative Assistant|
- We pioneered and perfected the short courses in finance and accounting
- Teachers are CPA’s and practitioners
- Practical and actual learning session
- FREE NC3 TESDA review in preparation for becoming certified bookkeeper
- Prime location and accessible